Sonntag, 1. März 2009

Sprachkursende, Abschiede und Umzug

Ok, this is a blog entry in english, because I expect one girl to read it too, and she can't read it if it's written in german...and at the moment I'm more used to english and italian than to german..!
This week was a week of goodbye, course ending and moving into my new flat!
On thursday at 8 in the morning we had our final written exam, the oral part followed at 12. I'm glad that I've been at the advanced-level-course, because they expected us to know all the grammar, so we had to write just a text about our stay here in Perugia, referring to a text about the Erasmus-Program and reports of students who have also had an Erasmus-Semester. So it was a "passeggiata" (means a quick walk, nothing to worry about) :-)
For the oral exam we received some texts the day before, we had to choose one and just talk about our own opinion, so no problem for us as well!
Thursday evening we went out, the last time that we went out together, and it was good fun and I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks to Gro it was an unforgettable evening ;-)
On friday I unfortunately missed my language course at 11 a.m. (yes, we were expected to attend the last lesson even after the final exam!!), because I still slept... At 12 a.m. we should have received our certificates of the language course (for the ECTS-credit points) at the final ceremony. I woke up at 11:53!!! The way to my university takes me usually 10 min. So I rushed out of my bed, just brushed my teeth and hurried to the university! I was there at 12:10 and thank god they started 15 min too late, at 12:15! But I was not the only one late ;-)
We received the certificates from our teachers, who called us one by one, and we had to step out to get them. After some last words from the teachers, headmaster, and some students we got some food. It was a very touching, they really made a huge effort to arrange a lovely final ceremony for us! Thanks a lot to them! :-) I had to say goodbye to many students that really touched my heart, it was not easy to let them go.
In the evening we arranged a "last dinner" with some students of my class, we went to the best pizzeria in town, the Pizzeria Mediterraneo.
Saturday was my moving-day. In the morning I went to the laundry to do my washing, at 12 a.m. Gro came to me with all her stuff, because she spent her last night here at Perugia at my new place, because she had to leave her appartment and I asked her to spend the last day/night with Steffi and me!
So I tried to pack my huge backpack, suitcase and my small backpack which I had when I arrived here, but I wasn't very successful in putting all my stuff in there... I don't know why, but I had several more bags yesterday than on the beginning of the month... :-)
But fortunately Steffi picked me up with her car, so it was no problem at all! (and Steffi had the same problem as me ;-) )
After moving we went out in town to have dinner...Sushi! Yes, we are in italy and we are supposed to live on pizza, pasta, tiramisu and ice cream...but after one month with that, we allowed us to take some Sushi ;-)
My new room is absolutely big and I have much more space than I need! I really have to get more stuff that it's not so empty anymore! But the bed is incredibly comfortable. After one month in a horrible bed maybe every other bed would have been comfortable, but I really enjoyed my first night here! And it's absolutely tidy and clean in this appartment. Steffi and I discovered that our renter is a little obsessed with cleaning...we saw him several times with broom and dust pan and we have a strict cleaning plan! Every Monday one of us 5 has to clean the bathroom and every thursday the whole appartment. But not only with vaccuum cleaner...No, but also with cleaning mop, means with water!
Today Steffi and I accompanied Gro to the train station, she went on travelling to Rome and then to a farm in the Abruzzo National Park, where we, Steffi and me, are going to visit her for sure!
I will miss her a lot and I feel that a little part of me and Perugia left today! Even if we didn't know for a long time, we got quite close and I don't want to miss a single second of our common time here in Perugia! Gro, I wish u all the best for now and thanks for everything, I tell u when I finally reached my aimes here in Perugia ;-)
Ok, I think this is enough by now, tomorrow university is starting at 9a.m. - 1 p.m., like every day from monday to thursday. But as it seems now, friday is a free day for me (Steffi's also free on fridays!!), so we can travel a lot on the weekends! :-)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ciao bella! Thanks for doing that one international and you made my day with your kind words! Can't wait untill you girls find your way to my farm :)
    Kiss

    AntwortenLöschen